Decided that it was time for a new blog because i got pretty bored with blogger. WordPress is interesting..because it has so many little icons and tabs popping up everywhere, mata rabun la.
I STILL HAVEN’T MADE MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION : ( ( (
note to self: must make use of pretty red daily planner!
failing to plan is planning to fail.ma’s mantra of life suddenly popped into my life. people who fail at planning suceed in life too okay! i don;t think the creator of facebook did a lot of planning right? or, say the creator of pizza? in fact, the creation of pizza was an accident. a WONDERFUL accident i would say :p
i like living in denial. so sue me :p
Today’s a Friday! and everybody knows that Friday is the best time of the week hohoho! am looking forward to a weekend of relaxation, fun (the holiday activities aren’t over till i say so :p), rewatching Avatar with the family and so on!
school schmool. i’ll finish my homework on sunday night.
note to self: i shall procrastinate LESS this year(bingo! resolution #1) : )
WHAT MADE 2009 ROCK?
1) Transferring to a new school, making friends for life, bonding with new people, getting my first B for for discipline (resolution #2: concentrate when teacher is teaching!)
2) QUANTA : ) ) def an experience i will cherish forever and always. meeting new people, doing insight for the first time in my life, seeing the poverty stricken nation in the flesh, that was an eye opener. Also, making friends for life! def one of the major highlights of the year : )
3) ITALY : ) omg italy. viva italia! good memories, good company, good food, good scenary, good history lesson, good ‘view’ :p i feel so blessed right now.
4) For having the chance to lead a cell group : ) I think i learnt a lot from Love Perhaps 09. not just because our group won first overall (though that feels pretty darn awesome and couldn;t have happened without each and eveyrone of my teammates) and all that, but for the little lessons that will make a big differance in the future. LEADERS AREN’T BORNED. THEY’RE MADE 😀
5) encountering a problem that caused me many sleepless nights. You must think i’m insane, but i think that it woke me up. and for that, i thank God.
6) knowing that there are people who love me for who i am, and accepts me wholely warts, farts and all without a word of complain and had a wicked ride along the way! : )
7) you 🙂 yeah you.
8) experiences and friendships that will always be etched in my memory.
2009 you’ve been a great year. couldn’t hope for better : )